Monday, August 10, 2009

I need a vacation!!!

In case if I haven't properly advertised over and over again, its exam week over at Inti. And in case you don't know me, I plan ahead and therefore, here are my plans for my holidays:

1) Meet up with:
Saf, Sara, Dyna, Tassya, Justina, Sash, Cat, Mus, Nana, Daniel Goh, Sherry, Ridz, Tong, Pei San, Julia, Hana, Aiman, Dinesh, Darwin, Fani Fandi, Syaqua, Gene, Juelie, Lucille, Angel, Azza, Amy, Wendy, Bindi, Zingi, Nicole Chin, Aavi n partner, Michelle Augustin, Aunty Jen, Daniel Vampire, Botak Shahrul, Ms. Pots, Oscar, Michelle FD.
Its a long list so if I have somehow left anyone (namely you or someone you know) off the list, do contact me... To say that my memory is equivalent to an ostrich with amnesia would be a compliment.

2) Do my reading: The Game, Power of Now and all my newly purchased books.

3) Go shopping: Pull n Bear, CK, Sungei Wang etc.

4) Get motor lisence

5) Design office

6) Cook Salmon and make sushi

7) Do some DIY (The home improvement stuff not the well you know, stuff)

8) PARTY.

I got a feeling I'll have a pretty jam packed holiday break..
-Alexie- PS; Elaine n Me started a shared blog. So cools! Will update with links.

No comments:

Post a Comment