Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson / Farrah Fawcett

Dude, Jacko just died today its only right to include him in (and ridicule him.. haha joking..). Well, a sense of sadness I do not have but however, a sense of respect I do have.

I mc-ed for English Day. First time MC-ing, god I was nervous! And I did terribly initially but after the warm up and backup by my co-host, Andrew, it was AWESOME! Oh funny thing, I found out about Jacko's death only during the event when they publicized it. A few dances were tributed to the King of Pop in the event too.

Besides that, Elaine (Ho) and I were on the way back from Thurkahs and we decided to have a silent tribute to him. All the way back home,we would shut the f up as a way to pay our respects to him. Trust me, thats one tough feat for Elaine (Ho) and me and the worst part of the journey was 2 drivers on the phone in front of us chattering away and driving pretty unfocused, annoying the f outta our 19 and 18 year old brains. But we remained silent despite offensive hand gestures.

On another note, Farrah Fawcett from Charlie's Angels passed away too from cancer (nobody seems to know this cuz the spotlight's all on Jacko). Double Bummer.

R.I.P.
from AlexieC
Btw, to all everyone out there, please do take care of your health. Heart diseases strike everyone at the unknown-st times. If Jacko and many other important people of both our lives have taught 1 thing, its to 'jaga' your heart. You don't want to be a victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment