Friday, April 24, 2009

Feelin' da "ConneXion"

ConneXion is a weekly Christian fellowship gathering. I don't know what they normally do during the regular Friday gatherings but this time, Genevieve (a.k.a. Da Stripper!) invited me over for their open mic event.

So there I was with Gene at the ConneXion. There was hot and cold drinks as well as snacks available for us. Besides just random people standing up to the mic, we were tossing 'life-saver' candies at each other, chit chatting, sketching random art on mahjong papers, playing ping pong and games. It was fun. I look forward to the next open mic. :)

Pictures of ConneXion!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=159105&id=1605908454&l=60e36b9bb8

And Malacca trip tomorrow.. Yuppies?? (Tired and broke makes me don't enjoy it as much)
Love, Me me me

No comments:

Post a Comment