Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yesterday

All my troubles seem so faraway~
Now it looks as though they're here to stay~
Oh I believe in yesterday~

Today I don't know why, I felt soooooo empty. Many times I occupy myself with work, activities and etc just to avoid this moment. This is why I choose to stress myself out. I wish you know, I could stop pushing myself and just feel happy the way I am. And this emptiness/depression has been lingering since I don't know when and it is practically baseless. I guess I'm still searching for contentment (layman terms)/enlightenment (Buddhist practitioner's terms)/ self-actualization (Maslow's terms).

Whats been going on in my life? Nothing really. Today I went to collect my results; Ain't out yet. Went makan with friend then visited the pet shop where she was like sooo manja with the Pomeranian puppy (haha they both look damn cute together! She was all manja2 with it and the puppy was naturally cute la). Then played pool.

Boring post, yea I know. I'm uninspired. There are probably something that's keeping me down. I hate that something but everyone else seems to be talking; singing songs; making movies and searching hard for it. Hope you can guess what that something is..

Alex to da V
(nigga x my nama?)

No comments:

Post a Comment